Do you want to lose weight, regain your health, and achieve a level of fitness you never thought possible? Are you interested in eating the foods that our bodies are intended to eat, but have no clue where to begin? If you are already a paleo diet enthusiast, are you struggling to feed your family the same foods that fuel you?
In Everyday Paleo, Sarah Fragoso gives detailed instructions for acquiring a paleo lifestyle and improving the health and longevity of your family. An active mother of three, Fragoso draws upon her years of experience helping others and her own life experiences to show that eating a paleo diet is not only feasible for the busiest of families, but also easy, delicious, and completely life changing. She offers numerous recipes for all meals of the day, and provides tips for getting around common roadblocks, such as eating out and school lunches. Finally, to keep your entire family fit and sane in the twenty-first century, she lays out easy-to-follow workout routines that you can do either in the gym or your own home. Fragoso shows you how to make paleo your lifestyle, not just another fad diet. This book will take you on a journey to health, fitness, and happiness, putting you and your family on track to living Everyday Paleo.
• An introduction to what “paleo” is and how to get started, including how and where to shop, which foods to eat, and which foods to avoid.
• How to change your eating habits and behavior patterns in order to achieve success.
• How to and why you should get your kids on the paleo bandwagon.
• The essentials to keep in your paleo kitchen, as well as an everyday survival guide when on the go.
• A complete workout guide for the entire family—no gym required!
• Why sleep, simplifying life, and managing stress is so important.
• Delicious recipes with full-color photos of breakfast, lunch, dinner, and snacks that are time tested and guaranteed to help you and your family live Everyday Paleo!